Play Bingo just by enjoying great food at your favorite local restaurants!
Download a Foodie Bingo Card and start eating at these awesome local restaurants!
Purchase at least $20 worth of food in a single visit at any participating restaurant listed on the Foodie Bingo card. Visit at least 5 participating restaurants to complete a single row in any direction, or fill the entire card! (View complete contest rules below)
SAVE YOUR RECEIPTS and when you get BINGO, send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll let you know how to claim your $20 gift card to use at sponsor locations (while supplies last). The first two people to fill the whole card will each win $100 in gift cards!
THINK local, EAT local, and SPEND local with Foodie Bingo and the stations of Big Radio!
JANESVILLE & BELOIT BIG RADIO “FOODIE BINGO” PROMOTION OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
These are the rules governing the Foodie Bingo promotion on the Janesville & Beloit radio stations of Big Radio. This contest runs from Wednesday, July 1, 2020 through Monday, August 31, 2020.
1. BINGO CARD: Listeners may download and print the official Foodie Bingo card from any one of these five Big Radio websites: WJVL.com, WCLO.com, 1059TheHog.com, Mostly90s.com, and IronCountry.fm. Alternatively, printed bingo cards are available at the Big Radio-Janesville office located at 1 Parker Place Suite 500, Janesville, WI during modified business hours. Due to the COVID-19 situation, the office may not be open at all times. Please phone (608) 752-7895 ahead to arrange pickup.
2. TO PLAY: Participant must purchase at least $20 worth of food in a single visit at any participating restaurant listed on the Foodie Bingo card. Save your receipt(s) and clip to the bingo card.
3. TO WIN: When you have collected qualifying receipts from at least 5 participating restaurants to complete a single row in any direction, or have collected receipts to fill entire card, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A Big Radio representative will reply with confirmation of prize availability and instructions to claim your prize. NOTE: completed bingo cards and receipts are required to claim prize and these items become the property of Big Radio. Foodie Bingo cards and receipts will be exchanged for a gift card valid at a participating Foodie Bingo restaurant, subject to Rule #4 below. Limit of one prize per Foodie Bingo card and one $20 gift card and one $100 gift card per household.
4. GIFT CARDS: There will be a maximum of eighty-five (85) gift cards available to be awarded during the FOODIE BINGO contest. The specific gift card awarded to any winner is solely at the discretion of Big Radio, based on availability as follows:
a. $20 gift cards will be awarded until supply is depleted.
b. $100 in gift cards will be awarded to the first two people to fill the entire bingo card.
5. CONTEST DATES: The Big Radio Foodie Bingo contest begins on July 1, 2020 and ends August 31, 2020 or when all available gift cards have been awarded.
6. PARTICIPANTS: The only participating restaurants are those listed on the Big Radio Foodie Bingo card. The “Player’s Choice” squares may be filled by making a $20 minimum purchase at any participating restaurant of the player’s choice. Big Radio reserves the right to add participants during the course of the promotion and update the bingo card accordingly. However, any official Foodie Bingo card will be accepted by Big Radio, provided the conditions above have been met.
7. This contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents 18 and over within a 100 mile radius of the Big Radio broadcast facilities in Janesville & Beloit. Contestants must have a valid photo I.D. or other means of I.D. acceptable to Big Radio. Big Radio reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the contest rules have been violated in any way. Contest void where prohibited.
8. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for failure to win or claim any prize based on difficulties with external circumstances.
9. Big Radio reserves the right to use the voice and/or picture of any and all winners for promotional and broadcast purposes.
10. Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of winner.
11. Big Radio shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim any prize based on malfunction or difficulties with telephone, cell phone, texting, email, or internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond Big Radio’s control.
12. A copy of these rules is available on each participating Big Radio station’s website. Requests for rules may also be made by emailing email@example.com.